In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our legal system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Edge : Settings-> Cookies and site permissions. For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome : Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy and security -> Website settings -> Cookies and site data. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are external to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information that we offer is always with reference to the source. You should also take into account that if you share content from the web portal with friends through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, you may receive cookies from those websites. We cannot control third-party cookie settings, so we suggest you check those third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
We inform you that the following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
Own or strictly necessary cookies
|PHPSESSID||Información sobre identificador único de sesión||Cookie técnica que contiene el identificador de la sesión. Esta cookie es usado por el lenguaje de encriptado PHP para permitir que las variables de inicio de sesión sean guardadas en el servidor web|
|Google reCATPCHA||Funcional||Usamos Google reCAPTCHA para prevención de spam|
|Paypal||Funcional||Usamos PayPal para procesamiento de pagos|
|Google Maps||Seguimiento||Usamos Google Maps para mostrar mapas|
|cmplz_consented_services||Funcional||Contiene un código para verificar que la política de cookies ha sido aceptada.|